Thursday, July 9, 2009

GAME #5 - Not Really, but Thank You and a Reminder

THANK YOU so much for spending time here today! If you're stopping by later in the day, feel free to add comments anywhere you like. Please also remember to leave a little love for Julie on the Whoever You Are post, which also enters you to win today's door prize! You are eligible to win any games you'd like to play until winners are posted this evening. You'll want to be sure to check back here then (at the vague time of "this evening") for a complete list of today's winners so I can mail you your prizes! (I know-- the SUSPENSE! But I want to be sure those without office doors and with lingering bosses have a chance to play Games #2 and 3 this afternoon).

I have had a good time meeting you all-- Julie is one lucky lady to have so much love coming at her from so many directions, just as we are all feeling pretty lucky to have been touched by her.

Again, thanks so much for your participation! You've been enthusiastic and gracious guests! I hope you haven't had too much champagne -- drive safely now!

:-) Tanya

13 comments:

  1. Awww... that sure went fast. Smooches everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya, you are amazing. Thank you so much. It is 10 pm in Addis, our four kiddos are fast asleep. I can't tell you how much I am wishing that we are in the same travel group. Heartfelt thank you's this large need to be delivered in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, everyone, for coming. I am truly lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anybody want to go to some other blog for a drink?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again Tanya. And congratulations to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, this settles it, I am eternally late.
    My kids insisted on going to the pool before lunch and by the time they swam, we got home, and I got the essentials done and put them down for a nap, the whole thing was over.
    :o/
    I'll enter the ones that are still open at least!
    Sigh,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tanya, what a great idea and amazing execution! I'm sorry, I ended up too busy at work this afternoon to participate...I was really looking forward to popping the champagne cork (quietly) in my office!

    -Themia

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUCH an amazing thing to do! I loved this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Katy, wanna get a drink at Evelyn's ? Think she could use one....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd kind of like to drink her into a total black-out and not wake her up until her call comes. Cuz that's the kind of carpe-diem, be grateful-for-every-moment, live-for-today kind of waiter I was.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh no! It is over?!? well okay...I had fun, we should definitely do this again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy shower! (I know it's done, but I refuse to acknowledge that fact as I was stuck in a work meeting all day without internet :-)

    ReplyDelete